Penn & Tylers Green FC Ladies is looking for a Manager / Head Coach for the 2021/2022 season and would welcome the opportunity to talk to a passionate and driven person to help us develop and grow this team.
We have a friendly, talented and ambitious group of ladies (aged 18+) and currently sit joint top of Division 3 of the Thames Valley League. We have ambitions to climb to the top of the ladies amateur football pyramid over the next 5 years.
We train on Tuesday evenings 7 – 8.30 PM at Beaconsfield High School and we play our matches on the excellent main pitch at Penn.
You would be expected to take develop a pre-season plan, take training on a weekly basis and lead the team on a match day. We would also expect the successful candidate to take an active role across the girls and ladies’ sections, while also be actively scouting the local area for new players capable of taking us towards our goal.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young, ambitious coach to join the club and be part of a 5-year project. The job is a voluntary position, but the club will cover all expenses.
In addition, you will receive:
• Full training and match day equipment
• Personal training and match day clothing
• Food after all home games
• Fully funded coach education - we will pay for all your badges.
• Training and use of our Veo match and player analysis tools
• Access to our Sport Session Planner coaching and match day software platform
• Be part of the senior coaching group who are all UEFA B qualified and experienced managers
• Please note – we do not charge subs to our players at this level which will assist you in recruiting players
Penn & Tylers Green FC is a very friendly, well supported and ambitious club and we welcome the chance to talk to any coaches or managers who are excited about being part of our long-term strategic project.
Please send a cover email and your football CV to:
Nigel Miller – Vice Chairman and Head of Football
or give me a call on 07703 124999